- First stable LTS release, now following SemVer.
We'd like to emphasize that this component is production ready and battle-tested.
We plan to support all long-term support (LTS) releases for at least 24 months,
so you have a rock-solid foundation to build on top of.
Contains no other changes, so it's actually fully compatible with the v0.6.0 release.
Feature / BC break: Add support for
supporting multiple cache items (inspired by PSR-16).
(#32 by @krlv and #37 by @clue)
Documentation for TTL precision with millisecond accuracy or below and
use high-resolution timer for cache TTL on PHP 7.3+.
(#35 and #38 by @clue)
Improve API documentation and allow legacy HHVM to fail in Travis CI config.
(#34 and #36 by @clue)
Prefix all global functions calls with \ to skip the look up and resolve process and go straight to the global function.
(#31 by @WyriHaximus)
Improve documentation by describing what is expected of a class implementing
(#21, #22, #23, #27 by @WyriHaximus)
Implemented (optional) Least Recently Used (LRU) cache algorithm for
(#26 by @clue)
Added support for cache expiration (TTL).
(#29 by @clue and @WyriHaximus)
delete making it more in line with
(#30 by @clue)
Improve documentation with usage and installation instructions
(#10 by @clue)
Improve test suite by adding PHPUnit to
add forward compatibility with PHPUnit 5 and PHPUnit 6 and
sanitize Composer autoload paths
(#14 by @shaunbramley and #12 and #18 by @clue)
- Repository maintenance, split off from main repo, improve test suite and documentation
- First class support for PHP7 and HHVM (#9 by @clue)
- Adjust compatibility to 5.3 (#7 by @clue)
- BC break: Bump minimum PHP version to PHP 5.4, remove 5.3 specific hacks
- BC break: Update to React/Promise 2.0
- Dependency: Autoloading and filesystem structure now PSR-4 instead of PSR-0
- Feature: New cache component, used by DNS
Subscribe to the Changelog feed