A major new feature release, see release announcement.
// old (still supported) $factory = new React\Datagram\Factory($loop); // new (using default loop) $factory = new React\Datagram\Factory();
When using the
Factory, it will now use all DNS servers configured on your
system. If you have multiple DNS servers configured and connectivity to the
primary DNS server is broken, it will now fall back to your other DNS
servers, thus providing improved connectivity and redundancy for broken DNS
Improve test suite and add
.gitattributesto exclude dev files from exports.
Run tests on PHPUnit 9, switch to GitHub actions and clean up test suite.
(#30, #31 and #38 by @clue, #34 by @reedy, #35 by @WyriHaximus and #37 by @SimonFrings)
This means that connecting to hosts that are managed by a local DNS server,
such as a corporate DNS server or when using Docker containers, will now
work as expected across all platforms with no changes required:
$factory = new Factory($loop); $factory->createClient('intranet.example:5353');
This means that connecting to hosts such as
localhost(and for example
those used for Docker containers) will now work as expected across all
platforms with no changes required:
$factory = new Factory($loop); $factory->createClient('localhost:5353');
- Fix: Properly format IPv6 addresses and return
nullfor unknown addresses
(#14 by @clue)
- Fix: Skip IPv6 tests if not supported by the system
(#15 by @clue)
- Feature: Support promise cancellation (cancellation of underlying DNS lookup)
(#12 by @clue)
- Fix: Fix error reporting when trying to create invalid sockets
(#11 by @clue)
- Improve test suite and update dependencies
(#7, #8 by @clue)
- Fix: Correct formatting for remote peer address of incoming datagrams when using IPv6
(#6 by @WyriHaximus)
- Improve test suite for different PHP versions
- Initial tagged release
This project has been migrated over from clue/datagram
which has originally been released in January 2013.
Upgrading from clue/datagram v0.5.0? Use namespace
Datagramand you're ready to go!