Improve test suite and add
.gitattributesto exclude dev files from exports.
Run tests on PHPUnit 9, switch to GitHub actions and clean up test suite.
(#30, #31 and #38 by @clue, #34 by @reedy, #35 by @WyriHaximus and #37 by @SimonFrings)
This means that connecting to hosts that are managed by a local DNS server,
such as a corporate DNS server or when using Docker containers, will now
work as expected across all platforms with no changes required:
$factory = new Factory($loop); $factory->createClient('intranet.example:5353');
This means that connecting to hosts such as
localhost(and for example
those used for Docker containers) will now work as expected across all
platforms with no changes required:
$factory = new Factory($loop); $factory->createClient('localhost:5353');
- Fix: Properly format IPv6 addresses and return
nullfor unknown addresses
(#14 by @clue)
- Fix: Skip IPv6 tests if not supported by the system
(#15 by @clue)
- Feature: Support promise cancellation (cancellation of underlying DNS lookup)
(#12 by @clue)
- Fix: Fix error reporting when trying to create invalid sockets
(#11 by @clue)
- Improve test suite and update dependencies
(#7, #8 by @clue)
- Fix: Correct formatting for remote peer address of incoming datagrams when using IPv6
(#6 by @WyriHaximus)
- Improve test suite for different PHP versions
- Initial tagged release
This project has been migrated over from clue/datagram
which has originally been released in January 2013.
Upgrading from clue/datagram v0.5.0? Use namespace
Datagramand you're ready to go!